We are about two weeks away from a weekend of chatting about money, finances, FIRE, dividends, ethics and permaculture. We will likely also have some beer, eat some good food and go for a walk. Are you ready for the BENL FIRE Meetup in Leuven Belgium?
BENL FIRE Meetup in Leuven Belgium?
This is just friendly reminder that we will be getting together in the weekend of February 24 and 25, 2018. We will be meeting up in the beautiful city of Leuven in Belgium.
For more details on what to expect, do go check this post with many links to people that wrote about these meetups.
Please take note, we are targeting about 40 people for this meetup on both Saturday February 24 and Sunday February 25. We currently have about 10 spots left on Saturday and about 15 on Sunday. So you have some time to think about it, but don’t wait to long as we do a first come, first serve approach.
What are we planning?
The general program for this weekend will look like this
Saturday February 24, 2018:
- 13:00 – 14:00: Warm welcome and informal chats;
- 14:00 – 18:00: Presentations and discussions regarding Dividend Growth Investing
- 18:00 – 20:00: Dinner (local restaurant); and,
- 20:00 – ??:??: Belgian BEER and other drinks + more informal chats.
Sunday February 25, 2018:
- 10:00 – 12:00 Leuven City walking tour with Amber Tree Leaves as our tour guide;
- 12:00 – 13:00 Brown bag lunch; and,
- 13:00 – 16:00 Presentations and discussions about Permaculture and ethical investing.
The presentations about dividend investing, ethics and permaculture are being developed as you read this. However, if you have specific questions about these three topics (or if you want to add a 4th by doing a presentation yourself on Saturday), please let us know!
Do you want to join?
Please drop us or Amber Tree Leaves a comment/email (info @ “ourblogname”.nl) and we will add you to the (ever growing) distribution list!
Hope to see you in two weeks!