This is your final call for Leuven! If you still want to attend the next BENL FIRE meetup, let us know as soon as possible. We are currently having about 25-30 people confirmed for each day, so there are tons of people to chat with! No investing/frugal experience required, just the right attitude 😉
Final Call For Leuven!
For more details on what to expect, do go check this post. It contains tons of good references to previous encounters of the FIRE kind. However, this really is your last chance to register for the BENL FIRE meetup this coming weekend in the beautiful city of Leuven in Belgium! Don’t miss it 🙂
What Are We Planning?
The program for this weekend will look like this:
Saturday February 24, 2018:
- 12:30 – 14:00: Warm welcome and informal chats;
- 14:00 – 18:00: Presentations and discussions regarding Dividend Growth Investing (by yours truly)
- 18:00 – 20:00: Dinner (local restaurant); and,
- 20:00 – ??:??: Belgian BEER and other drinks + more informal chats.
Sunday February 25, 2018:
- 10:00 – 12:00: Leuven City walking tour with Amber Tree Leaves as our tour guide;
- 12:00 – 13:00: Brown bag lunch; and,
- 13:00 – 16:00: Presentations and discussions about Permaculture (by Mrs. CF / Merel from “In de Fruitboomgaard“) and ethical investing (by Geld is Tijd).
How Much Is It?
You can attend either Saturday, Sunday or both days. Fees to cover various expenses are as follows:
- Saturday: €8,-
- Sunday: €12,-
- Whole weekend: €20,-
Included in the fees are accommodation expenses, snacks and drinks for during the day. You are responsible for your own breakfast, lunches and dinner (as applicable).
Do you want to join?
Please drop us or Amber Tree Leaves a comment/email (info @ “ourblogname”.nl) and we will add you to the (ever growing) distribution list!
Hope to see you this weekend!